Ever felt like taking your photography to a whole new level? Maybe start shooting film or maybe you're just curious and want to know how it all works? Now's your chance! Come with me into my private darkroom where we will be working exclusively with black and white film development. Here's how it works. Go buy a roll or two of your favorite B&W film (135 or 120), Snap a few pictures and I will walk you through step by step how to develop your film. The key is that you feel comfortable enough to process on your own after we are finished. We will cover the following aspects:
- Review of the chemicals involved in developing film.
- Loading film onto reels in the developing tank.
- Proper development technique.
- Chemical mixing ( XTOL, D-76, Arista, Dektol)
- Negative cleaning ( Photoflo)
- Tools for basic developing
- $79.95 PER STUDENT (two students max at one time.)
- Negatives to digital $10.00 extra per roll.
- Ask about C-41 \ E-6 processing.
- Email with any questions or concerns about the class or equipment. I will gladly recomend film or cameras.
Film or Cameras are NOT included with this class.